1) A short description of the toolbox is available at
2) It is recommended to initially use the lite simulator (command line) to get familiarized with the toolbox. Moreover, a compiler is not required to use it, which makes installation easier.
3) A webinar on how to use the toolbox is available at (registration required)
4) Depending on the credentials you want to use, you may need to request access from us to post items to the blog. We typically give access within 24 hs.
5) The following posts could be useful:
General info about toolbox:
Video with instructions on how to install the toolbox in Windows 8:
Instructions for installation/update for Mac OSX 10.9 (Mavericks):